Thursday, March 13, 2014

Road Trip: Blogophilia 3.7

Bonus Points:
(Hard, 2 points) Quote John Milton
(Easy, 1 point) Include a lemon flavor

To participate in blogophilia, click the link: 
https://www.facebook.com/notes/marvin-martian/blogophilia-week-37-road-trip/703920069629213


As I'd written last week, as the founder of YVI, nothing would please me more than to be able to have enough bodies to get a law passed, or even have some kind of new awareness campaign named after the cause, just so then, I could go on a Road Trip with Irene and other supporters to the cause, to Madison (Wisconsin's capital) or to Washington D.C. to speak to a legislative committee or to congress to impress the importance of protecting our abused children.



Save the Buffalo
Save the Buffalo




In this country, where the Buffalo roam, and free to be home on the range...  I think our children should be safe to be able to be energetic like the Buffalo Bills.  Or maybe we need this Buffalo Soldier to help us out...  Dave Raider understands what I'm talking about...

We all know that a child abused is paradise lost for them, especially when sex abuse is rampant.  In many of these cases, Colleen reminds us that "The mind is its own place and in its self, can make Heaven of Hell, and Hell of Heaven"Which is so true, because any abuse is very traumatic for anyone, and when it's long lasting, the negative after effects for decades.  Sex abuse can be even more traumatic than any other types.  And there are different types, such as emotional, psychological, neglect is also a type of abuse, and now, of course bullying and cyber bullying.

I've always loved children, long before I've even had my own.  The thought of any child being abused, just makes me mad...  That in combination of the fact that I am good at complaining, so I figured I'd use that aspect of myself to apply to help with wanting to protect our little cutie pies.

To be able to find out more on how to help our children, please check out this event, whether it's just to be curious, or find out how to be more proactive, check this out here:  https://www.facebook.com/events/1443498645887815/

You may be the one to be good at turning lemons into lemonade, right, Gerard?

No comments:

Post a Comment