Saturday, March 8, 2014

The Dark Side Of Living - Happy 7th Anniversary: Blogophilia 1.7

(this is out of order)

The Dark Side Of Livin' - Happy 7th Anniversary - Blogophila 1.7

March 1, 2014 at 12:12am
"THE 7-UP THEME"
  • It's quite simple but there's a twist to it!  Below are SEVEN "things"
  • 1) "Seven Samurai's"
  • 2) "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers"
  • 3) "Seven Wonders of the World"
  • 4) "Seven Deadly Sins"
  • 5) "Seventh Son of the Seventh Son"
  • 6) "Seven Hills"
  • 7) "Seven Dwarfs"

Bonus Points:
(Hard, 2 points) Mention a J.S. Bach song
(Easy, 1 point) Incorporate two-faced behavior

https://www.facebook.com/notes/marvin-martian/blogophilia-week-17-happy-anniversary-blogophilia/698494183505135


I've only been with Blogophilia for a short time and only sporadically, yet I feel as if the fellow contributors are a part of my extended family somehow...  So, happy 7th anniversary, and I toast a nice, refreshing 7-up to all of the participants new and old!

Anyway, it's odd, because I'm going to school in the health care field, going first from Personal Care Worker (PCW) to being a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) and now, going for a Health Unit Coordinator (HUC).  Okay, bad pun....  Anyway, I digress...  but I feel like I'm Snow White, because people ask me health questions as if I'm Doc, but I'm still a student, so aw, I'm a SHUC.  So I'm Bashful to answer, though other times, I'm Happy to comply, but when I can't answer the question fully, I feel a bit Dopey, then I get Grumpy, so I get up tight and get Sneazy.  Then I'm worn out, so I'm Sleepy.  So that would actually make me the Seven Dwarfs at one time, and not really Snow White...  *sigh*

As if that weren't enough, then I get asked if I'm related to any of the Seven Samurai's because I'm from Japan...  and that makes me want to run to the Seven Hills.  But, I'm a child advocate, so no, I must not run away, because I need to eradicate the Seven Deadly Sins of these people who are too lazy to work to be a better person...  So, I must try to instill the Seven Heavenly Virtues

This Seventh Son of the Seventh Son kind of reminds me of my grandpa's situation, where he was the oldest son of the oldest son.  My great grandfather came from Hungary.  Before my grandfather passed, his cousin, who is the youngest (daughter) of the youngest son, is actually 20 years younger than he is, and it was still neat...

I think that the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World is pretty neat, but, I'm hoping that ridding the abuse of children should be a goal to make it to be the Eight wonder of the world...  But then, I think Irene is looking to be part of the 7-Up wars...


Where the hell are YOU going?
Where the hell are YOU going?



So, it's the 7th anniversary for Blogophilia, and this is the first blog of the 7th year here...  So, does this mean that we are all married bloggersDon't run away from me you silly, you're stuck with me...  But, I think that Marvin Martian is still gun shy around us earthlings, and doesn't want to make THAT kind of commitment...

I think that J.S. Bach with his Baroque style is quite exquisite, matching Mozart's level of musicianship.  But of course being the outward person I am, I love his Overture in D Major, directed by C.C.. 

As with anything, there is also the dark side of living, and Liam understands that life isn't always happy and smooth.  It's like when that two faced acquaintance of The David came up and was acting like we're all best friends, and then tried to back stab us.  Mission fail.



p.s.  To participate, click the link above, and go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment