Sunday, April 13, 2014

Hooked on a Feeling: Blogophilia 8.7

Marvin Martian's blog with the infohttps://www.facebook.com/notes/marvin-martian/blogophilia-week-87-hooked-on-a-feeling/717841651570388

Bonus Points:
(Hard, 2 points) Incorporate echolalia (echo-like repetition of another's words)
(Easy, 1 point) Include a conflagration






Sometimes I am a ham.  I don't mind getting my picture taken.  I'm not shy.  Barbara K loves to take photos, and maybe she'll get one of her photo-shoots published in a professional magazine.  That would be cool, if it were Lights! Camera! Action!

But, I don't want any of that, when I'm having one of those things, you know, you're in a happy relationship, but, someone catches your eye...  It's kind of like a crush, but it's more like a lust...  (One of my instructors is extremely sexy).  And it's one of those things that you're hooked on a feeling, and the David knows what I'm talking about...  It has it's benefits, when you're in a healthy relationship.  My husband, Mike, actually gets to reap the benefits, and he does not mind.  He actually is appreciating the certain extra attention. 

Yet occasionally, I get the weird looks and rude comments if I mention something about other people being attractive...  Listen to this song -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvlTJrNJ5lA

I won't back down.  No, I won't.  You can stand me up at the gates of hell, and I won't back down...  Trevor understands my echolalia here.  And we also know that only smart people can be sexy, because it comes from within.  Good looks are optional.  Hey, our writing group is full of smart people!

Hey, our smart & sexy people are all over, like a global wild fire that won't back down either!  But only the fire is destroying everything, we're actually beautifying everything.  Gerard may have to help put these fires out...  I don't know.  I know my instructor could, in more ways than one... 

p.s. My instructor (nor any of my classmates, in this class) is not on my friend list, but I do have a public profile.  I really hope he doesn't read this, considering there's still about 3 weeks of school left, and it would be embarrassing if he knows I think he's very sexy.  But, well, no harm, right?  I'm only window shopping, not planning on buying from the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment